The 'Company Members', created by the administrator, contains information on the members according to the company's organizational structure.
Below is an example of the Company members page on the PC web with short descriptions:
View Company Members
You can find the contact information of the company members added by the administrator. You can also look for specific members by the team or department in the organizational chart.
- Tap 'Contacts'.
- Tap the 'Company Members' tab on the top to view the members of your company.
- Tap the organization name to access the contact information of the upper level or 'TOP' to access the uppermost level of the organization.
- Click on the top.
- On the left menu of 'Company members', click the company name if you want to view all company members, or click the team name to view only the members of a specific team.
- Click on the top left.
- Click 'Organization' on the right to search bar.
- On the left, click the company name to check all members or the organization name to check the members of a specific team.
Sorting criteria for Company members
The Company members is sorted in the following order: Executive > Team leader > Highest to lowest job title > Highest to lowest job position > Name (A to Z).
The names are sorted in the following order:
|1||Special characters (!@#$%…)|