This function is only available for the Advanced plan.
For the Standard plan, you can use this function by applying for and using the Drive option.
You can find a file by searching for a word in the body text of a document file stored in a folder.
The extensions of files that support body text search are as follows.
- MS Office files (.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx)
- PDF file (.pdf)
- Text files (.txt, .rtf, .xml)
The searchable languages are Korean, English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Files will appear in search results one minute after uploading.
- Open Drive, and tap .
- Enter the keywords to search.
- Tap 'Text'.
- Click on the top.
- Enter the folder or file name you want to search in the search box on the top, and press the Enter key.
- Click 'Text'.
- Check the search result for file contents.