This function is only available for the Advanced plan.
For the Standard plan, you can use this function by applying for and using the Drive option.
Shared Drive is the most easily accessible file storage space for company members. All folders in Shared Drive are shared with company members and are shared as soon as uploaded. You can easily gather and manage files you need to back up, such as files related to resigned members and completed projects with Shared Drive.
Create a Shared Drive
Shared Drives can only be created by administrators who have access to 'Admin > Drive'.
You can create up to 1,000 Shared Drives, and there is no limit to the number of folders you can create within Shared Drives.
- Click on the top.
Click 'Create new' on the top left in Drive.
- Click 'Create a Shared Drive'.
- Enter the name of the Shared Drive.
- If necessary, enter the purpose of the Shared Drive in the description area.
- Select at least one master to manage the Shared Drive.
- Enter the company members to share the drive in the scope of sharing.
- Set whether to allow link sharing within the Shared Drive through the link sharing setting.
- Click 'Create' to create the shared drive.
- The user who creates the Shared Drive becomes the Folder Master. Additional masters can also be assigned.
- Users designated as the Folder Master can view all folders and files in the Shared Drive and set the authority for each folder.
- You can designate up to 100 Folder Masters.
Scope of sharing
- You can choose to open the drive to 'All company members' or 'Selected members only' for the scope of sharing.
- If you select 'All company members', anyone with access to the Drive services can access the Shared Drive.
- If you select 'Selected members only', you can assign members to share the folder with. The Folder Master is automatically designated as one of the folder members, and users who are added as members can access the Shared Drive. You can select up to 2,000 members excluding Folder Master to share with. (Maximum 2,100 people including Folder Master)
Set access level
- You can restrict access to Shared Drives based on the employment type set in 'Position/Level/Employment Type' of Admin.
- If you have selected 'All company members' for the scope of sharing, you can 'Restrict access'. You can restrict access to the shared drive for members who correspond to the selected employment type.
- If the link sharing setting of the Shared Drive in Admin is set as 'Use', you can set whether to allow the link sharing function for each shared drive. To restrict users from accessing files in a specific Shared Drive through a link, you need to 'Not use' the 'Share link' on the screen where you can create or edit a Shared Drive.