The Team/Group Folder is a storage space for sharing files within a team or group.
Files are shared with all members in a team or group, and folders can be checked even in a message room.
Create a team or group
To use the Team/Group Folder, you must first create an team or group.
Use a Team/Group Folder
To use a Team/Group Folder, each team leader or Group Master must enable the folder feature.
- The team leader or Group Master is automatically designated as the Folder Master.
- The Folder Master can check all folders and files of a Team/Group and set permissions for each folder.
- The Folder Master can change the detailed settings such as link sharing and file upload notifications.
- The sharing scope of the Team/Group Folder is designated to the members of the relevant team and group.
- To invite someone to a Team/Group Folder, change the member's team in the administrator page, or the member designated as the Group Master must add the member as a group member in the group settings page.