Message room members can set whether to use the link sharing function in Folder settings.
For Team/Group folders, only the Folder Master (team leader or Group Master) can change the link sharing setting.
However, this setting will not be displayed if the administrator has restricted link sharing in the message room folder.
- Tap in a Team or Group Message Room.
- Tap .
- Turn on or off 'Share link' under Folder.
- Click on the top.
- Click a Team/Group Message Room from the message room list.
- Click the 'Folder' tab on the right.
- Click 'Settings' on the bottom left.
- Turn on or off link sharing under ' Link share'.