You can set whether to turn notifications on or off.
However, you must first allow notifications in your device settings if you are using iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphones.
If you turn off the notifications for LINE WORKS, you cannot receive any notification even if you turn on notifications on the app..
Notification setting for iOS devices
- Open your iPhone or iPad device settings.
- Tap ‘LINE WORKS’ in Notifications, or tap ‘LINE WORKS’ in Settings as shown below and then tap ‘Notifications’.
- Tap ‘Allow Notifications’ to turn on/off notifications for LINE WORKS.
Notifications setting for Android devices
- Select ‘Settings > Apps > LINE WORKS’ on your device.
- Select ‘Notifications’ in App info.
- You can turn all notifications on or off. Also, you can choose to turn the notification on or off for each service.
For those using versions earlier than Lollipop, go to Settings > General tab (on top of the screen) > Application manager > LINE WORKS app, and check/uncheck the checkbox of Show notifications.
For those using Android Lollipop, go to Settings > Sound & notification > App notifications > LINE WORKS app, and turn on/off Block all.