To send photos and videos on the LINE WORKS mobile app, you need to allow the app to access your photos.
Allow the app to access the photo library on iOS devices
1. When you send or attach photos/videos on the app for the first time, you need to allow access to the photos.
- iOS 13 or earlier versions: Tap 'OK' on the pop-up window.
- iOS 14 or later verisions: Tap 'Select Photos...' or 'Allow Access to All Photos' on the pop-up window.
Changing access to your iOS device photo library
If you want to change the access permission, you need to make changes in the device 'Settings'.
- Select 'Settings > LINE WORKS > Photos' on your device.
- Change the access permission in 'ALLOW PHOTOS ACCESS'.
- For the iOS 14 or later versions, you can select the access range from 'Selected Photos' and 'All Photos'.
Allow the app to access Storage and Camera on Android devices
- To send/attach photos or videos for the first time on the app, tap 'Allow' on the pop-up shown below:
Changing access to your Android device photo library
If you want to allow access after selecting 'Deny', you must make changes to your device settings.
- Select 'Settings > Apps > LINE WORKS' on your device.
- Select 'Permissions' in App info.
- Allow access to 'Storage' and 'Camera'.