While you should complete tasks well for successful collaborations, another important element is considerate communication. Here are tips for you to achieve greater performance through considerate communication skills.
- Check colleagues' profile status before sending messages
- Share brief content of a meeting when requesting others to attend
- Set up an automatic reply when you are on leave
1. Check colleagues' profile status before sending messages
You can check colleagues' current status or the meeting they are attending via their profile. Show respect and consideration for colleagues by sending messages at an appropriate time by checking their status first. Set your status appropriately for colleagues to communicate with you comfortably.
Find out how to set and check your profile status.
2. Share brief content of a meeting when requesting others to attend
Share content of the meeting or related documents when inviting colleagues to a meeting. Invited colleagues can not only check what the meeting is about, but also prepare for the meeting in advance.
Find out how to add memos and other details to an event on Calendar.
3. Set up an automatic reply for incoming emails when you are on leave
Set up an automatic mail reply if you are unable to answer messages or emails for a prolonged period of time. Share the reason and period of your absence, and your colleagues will be able to refer to your absence when carrying out tasks and communication.
Find out how to set up an automatic message reply.
Find out how to set up an automatic email reply.