Have you used the group function when working on your project? Here are four tips on how to manage your project using a group. These will be shortcuts to your project's success!
- Use group to manage all tasks related to a project
- Manage the persons in charge of tasks and the project schedule in the group's Event
- Manage task lists in Group Task
- Manage shared materials in group's Note and Folder
1. Use group to manage all tasks related to a project
You can create a group to manage all joint tasks at once. Group is an all-in-one function that enables members to use functions such as Message, as well as Note, which acts as a message board, Event, which keeps track of the project's progress, and Folder to manage all the files together. In addition, you can create an exclusive email address for the project members to make it easier to cooperate with other departments.
Find out how to create a group.
2. Manage the persons in charge of tasks and the schedule in the group's Event
It is not easy to manage the schedule of a fast-paced project. This is when you use group to keep record of detailed project schedule and manage it. You can invite the person in charge of each event, and get a notification ahead of the event to manage the project skillfully.
3.Manage task lists in Group Task
Add and manage tasks in Group together.
All of the project members can co-edit and share tasks to keep track of each other's work.
Speed up your work process by adding messages sent to and from the Group Message Room as tasks right away.
4. Manage shared materials in group's Note and Folder
Store useful information or content related to the project such as benchmarks in Note or Folder for all members of the group to view them anywhere and anytime they want. You can exchange opinions with each other in Note through comments, or jointly manage data in Folder to perform the project efficiently.