Delegate the authority of the form creator to other members, and check the authority delegation history.
Delegate form creator authority
Delegate the following authorities of a form creator to other members: to edit forms, view, and share form results.
Once the delegation is complete, the previous form creator can no longer view the form. The form will be displayed in the delegated member’s ‘My Form’ list.
- Select ‘Service’ from the left to expand the menu and press ‘Form’ to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- Press ‘Transfer’ on the top.
- Enter, search, and then select the name of the form creator.
- Select the form to delegate creator authority and press ‘Next’.
- Enter, search, and then select the name of the member to receive the authority.
- Press the ‘Delegate’ at the bottom to delegate the form creator authority.
Check authority delegation history
List of forms to which the creator authority has been delegated. View information related to delegation of authority.
- Press ‘see delegation history’ on the bottom to access the ‘see delegation history’ page.
- Title: It is the title of the form with delegation history.
- Delegated member: The name of the member who received the authority; the team they belong to are displayed.
- Delegation date: The date when the delegation was completed.
- Status: Status related to delegation is displayed.
- Delegation complete: Delegation is complete.
- Delegation failed: Delegation is incomplete due to causes such as network error.