Customers/Clients refer to contacts shared and managed by members of the company.
If you have external contacts useful for all employees in the same company or team to know, add them to Customers/Clients.
You can add up to 100 phone numbers, email addresses, companies, and addresses to the Customers/Clients each.
Below is an example of the Customers/Clients page on the PC web with short descriptions:
- Tap ‘Contacts’.
- Tap .
- Tap ‘All Contacts’ of ‘Customers/Clients’.
- Check contacts in ‘Customers/Clients’.
- If you want to check contacts in ‘Customers/Clients’ with tags, tap ‘Sort your contacts using tags!’.
- Select a tag to check.
- Return to the page for Customers/Clients contacts and check contacts of the selected tag.
- Click on the top.
- Click ‘Customers/Clients’ on the left menu.
- Click ‘All Contacts’to view the list of contacts in Customers/Clients.