You can select the folder in Drive to display in the Sync Folder at Settings.
You can change the sync settings for ‘My Drive’ or ‘Folder Shared’ of Drive.
If you want to access a ‘Team/Group Folder’, refer to ‘Computer > LINE WORKS Drive(Group) (W:)‘.
- Hover the mouse over the LINE WORKS Drive on the taskbar (system tray).
- Right-click the icon.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Select the folder in Drive to sync in ‘Sync Settings’.
- Click ‘Complete’ on the bottom.
Select sync status for each folder and file
For Windows 10, version 1809 and its later versions, you can select the sync status for files and folders. If necessary, you can constantly sync files or free up space on your PC by switching items that you do not frequently use to online-only.As long as you are connected to the Internet, you can use online-only files anytime you want, just like files stored on your device. (See icons by sync status)
In the menu that appears when you right-click on an item in the sync folder, you can select the sync status with the functions: ‘Free up space’ and ‘Always keep on this device’.
- Folders selected to sync are displayed as online-only status by default.
- Files uploaded from your PC to the Sync Folder are temporarily displayed as local-only.
- Files and folders inside a Local-only Folder are always synced as local-only.
Free up space
The data stored on your PC for the selected folder or file will be deleted, freeing up space on the PC. After that, the sync status changes to online-only.
- Right-click the file to change to online-only in the Sync Folder.
- Click ‘Free up space’.
Always keep this device on
Data will be downloaded to the Sync Folder path for the selected folder or file, and its status will be changed to local-only, which allows constant syncing.
- Right-click the file to change to local-only in the Sync Folder.
- Click ‘Always keep on this device’.