You can access external emails from Google Workspace, Office 365, and other email clients in the LINE WORKS app. Lite plan users who have created their LINE WORKS account with a group name instead of domain cannot use this feature.
Also, you can only use this feature if the administrator has enabled the sync to email servers other than LINE WORKS Mail such as Google Workspace and Office 365. The external email account must be the same as your LINE WORKS account.
You cannot use LINE WORKS Mail and an external email at the same time.
Sync external emails
You can only sync the same account as your LINE WORKS account.
- Tap in More.
- Tap ‘Sync External Mail’.
- Enter the account information and password for the external account you want to sync.
You may need to consent to additional verification progress or user agreement depending on the privacy and verification policy of Google Workspace.
View external emails
After syncing your external email, you can use the LINE WORKS Mail as the following.
However, you may not be able to use some of the features under the following conditions:
- When using an external email, some functions provided by LINE WORKS (e.g., VIP, reminder, translation, report as spam, schedule to send, and filter) may be restricted.
- For the mobile security policy, the value set by the administrator in LINE WORKS Admin applies as well.
- When searching for an email, you can search based on the mailbox you are currently viewing.