(Available for Basic and Premium plans.)
Photos or files exchanged in the message room are automatically deleted after the storage period set by the administrator.
The team leader or the Group Master can set whether to automatically save photos and files to Folder.
If the ‘Auto upload files shared in message’ function is on, photos and files sent by members will be saved in the ‘Message files’ folder.
- Tap in the Group Message Room.
- Tap .
- Turn on or off ‘Auto upload files shared in Message’ under Folder.
- Click on the top.
- Click a Team/Group Message Room from the message room list.
- Click the ‘Folder’ tab on the right.
- Click on the bottom right.
- Turn on or off the ‘Auto upload message file’ under Folder.