You can automatically translate posts and view them in Note.
- Open a post to translate, and tap .
- Tap ‘Translate’.
- Select the source language, and tap ‘OK’ to view the translated post.
- Click on the top.
- Click a Team/Group Message Room from the message room list.
- In the ‘Note’ tab on the right side of the message room, click the post to translate.
- Click on the top right of the post.
- Click ‘Translate’.
- Select the source and target languages below the author to view the translated post.
Currently, translation is available in English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.