Must-read posts are important posts that all members should read. These posts are marked with 'Must-Read' in the title and are displayed on the top of the posts list.
If a post is set as a must-read, it is marked with 'Must-Read' during its display period on the relevant board, and is displayed on the top of each board. There is no limit on the number of must-read posts. The latest must-read posts, 5 for PC Web and 3 for mobile app, are displayed on the top of the Board's main screen.
Mark or unmark as must-read
The post author can mark or unmark a post as a must-read. You can use this function when uploading a new post or editing an existing post.
- Tap in the Write screen.
- Tap 'Must-Read'.
- Turn on 'Must-Read' and select the exposure period. The must-read posts can be exposed for up to 30 days from the start date.
- Tap to save changes.
- Click on the top.
- Click 'Write' in the menu on the left.
- Select a board, and enter a title and body.
- Check the 'Must-Read' checkbox and select the exposure period. You can set the exposure period up to 30 days from the start date.
- Click 'OK' to upload the must-read post.
The administrator or the Board Manager can also set posts written by other members as a must-read.