You can set up keyboard shortcuts to use in Calendar.
Use keyboard shortcuts
You can easily switch the calendar views, add an event, and move the screen using keyboard shortcuts.
- Click on the bottom left in Calendar.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Turn on ‘Use shortcuts’ of the ‘Shortcut’ section.
Was this article helpful?
Sorry about that! Please tell us why
- The information provided in the guide is wrong.
- The information is difficult to understand.
- There is insufficient information on specific devices. (e.g. There is no explanation on Mobile.)
Thank you for your feedback!