You can directly add members or create an URL to share the calendar.
You can check the calendars you shared or shared by others with you in My Calendar.
Add a member
- In the Calendar’s My events mode, hover the mouse over the calendar you want to share in the menu on the left.
- Select ‘Calendar Setting’ to access ‘View calendar details’.
- In the search box of the ‘Sharing’ field, enter and then click the names of members you want to share the calendar.
- Click to grant specific authority to the members.
- After editing, click ‘Save’ to apply changes.
Grant authority to the members who take part in sharing
You can grant different levels of authority to the members who take part in sharing on both the default and shared calendars (e.g., calendar management, scheduling, and viewing events.)
(The administrator can also change the member authority for calendars in Admin.)
Authorities you can grant in Calendar
- Manage calendar and events
- Authority to manage the calendar members (invite, delete, and grant access to other members)
- Authority to view, create, edit, and delete all events
- Manage events
- Authority to view, edit, and delete all events
- Inquire event details
- Authority to view the detailed information of public events
- Authority to view only the date and time of private events
- Show only the time of the event
- Authority to view only the time of all events (Cannot view detailed information)
Share a calendar via URL
Creating a public URL is only available for Shared Calendars.
Sharing calendars via public URL is only available among LINE WORKS users.
- In the Calendar’s s My events mode, hover the mouse over the calendar you want to share in the menu on the left.
- Click ‘Calendar Setting’.
- Click ‘Create an open URL’ of the ‘Make public’.
- Click ‘Copy URL’ to copy and share the link.