This function is only available for the Advanced plan.
LINE WORKS Mail offers a variety of mailboxes, including the default, to collect and view all kinds of emails.
The default mailboxes are as follows:
- Inbox: Inbox stores the emails you have received. However, it does not store the emails moved to My Mailbox or Spam Mail.
- Sent Mail: This mailbox stores the emails you sent.
- Temporary: This mailbox stores the emails temporarily saved while writing.
- Memo box: This is a mailbox for collecting emails written as personal memos.
- My Mailbox: This is a mailbox you can create. You can manage My Mailbox by creating, editing, and deleting.
- Spam Mail: This mailbox stores spam emails detected by the LINE WORKS Anti-Spam system and emails you reported as spam.
- Trash: This mailbox stores emails you deleted.
Mailboxes other than the default are as follows:
- All Mail: You can check all emails you have received, except those in Trash and Spam Mail.
- Tracking: You can check read receipts for emails you have sent and check the scheduled emails. Read receipts may not be available depending on the administrator’s setting.
- VIP: You can check emails sent from the members marked as VIP in Contacts.
- Unread: You can check emails you have not read.
- Important: You can check emails that are marked as important.
- Attached: You can check emails with attachments.
- Reminder: You can check emails you have set up a reminder.