This function is only available for the Advanced plan.
Use automatic email forwarding when you want to change the email address to another address or share all incoming emails with someone.
All incoming emails will be automatically forwarded to the set email address when automatic email forwarding is used.
Automatic email forwarding settings
You can add only 1 address to forward emails automatically.
The mailing list of an organization or group cannot be added to the forwarding address. To add an external email address, the administrator must give authority in ‘Service authority > External forwarding’.
- Click at the top.
- Click at the top right of the email screen.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Manage/filter mail > Automatic email forwarding’.
- Turn on ‘Use forwarding’.
- Enter an email address or click ‘Contacts’ and select an email address as the address to forward to. If you entered an external email address, click ‘Send verification number’ and enter the verification number sent to that email.
- Select how to process the original versions of the forwarded emails.
- Save original: The original of the forwarded email is saved in the inbox or the destination selected in the automatic email filter.
- Delete original (move to trash): The original of the forwarded email is moved to the trash.
- Click ‘Save’.