On the PC web Document Viewer, the following functions allow more convenient page navigation.
Move between pages using buttons
Click or on the top of the Document Viewer.
- : Go to previous page.
- : Go to next page.
Move between pages using keyboard shortcuts
You can check documents more conveniently by using keyboard shortcuts.
- Press the up or left arrow key on your keyboard, or the Page Up key to go to the previous page.
- Press the down or right arrow key on your keyboard, or the Page Down key to go to the previous page.
- Press the Home key to jump to the first page of the document.
- Press the End key to jump to the last page of the document.
Jump to pages by entering the page number
You can enter the page number to jump to the page you want.
- Click the current page number on the top of the Document Viewer.
- Enter the page number you want and press Enter on the keyboard.