When you are having a hard time searching for files and folders, you can perform an advanced search by adding search scope, file type, or modified date as search criteria.
- Tap in Drive.
- Tap ‘Advanced’.
- Select the folder you want to set as the scope of search. If no folder is selected, the entire folders will be searched.
- Specify the scope by selecting a file type such as document, image, video, music, compressed file, or .exe files if needed.
- Select a period based on the file modification date if needed.
- Enter the keywords such as the file/folder name to search.
- Click on the top.
- Click ‘Detail’ on the top in Drive.
- Select a file format. You can specify the scope of a search by selecting a file type such as document, image, video, music, or compressed file if needed.
- Select a search location if needed. If no folder is selected, the entire folders will be searched.
- Select a file size.
- Select a file upload period if needed.
- Click ‘Search’.