Download Drive Explorer to use LINE WORKS Drive, the cloud storage, as if using PC folders. You can sync ‘My Drive’ and ‘Folders shared with me’ with PC folders in real-time. You can also access Team/Group Folder and folders in Shared Drive, edit, and save files as if you would in PC folders.
For Windows 10 Version 1809 and later versions, you can set the sync status for each file to optimize the PC storage capacity.
For Windows 10 Version 1809 and later versions, you need administrator authority to install Drive Explorer. Also, it may not be compatible with some antivirus solutions.
- Go to the download page.
- Click ‘Download’ for 32bit or 64bit, depending on the OS you are using.
- Open the saved file to install Drive Explorer.
- Click ‘Finish’. After completing the installation, check the checkbox of the ‘Open LINE WORKS Drive now’ field to display the login page of the Drive Explorer.
Windows OS version update
For Windows 10 and versions prior to 1809, you cannot use the features that optimize the PC storage capacity such as the file-by-file sync function even if you install the latest Drive Explorer. Check the version of Windows you are using, and update the OS version to use the latest feature. The previous sync settings are maintained even if you update the OS version.
How to check the Windows version
- Press Windows key and R on keyboard at the same time to display the Run command.
- In the Openbox, enter ‘winver’, and then select ‘OK’ to check the Windows version.
How to update the Windows version
- Press Windows key on the keyboard, and then click ‘Settings’ on the bottom left in the shape of a cogwheel.
- Click ‘Update & Security’, and then click ‘Windows Update’.
- Check the Windows version that you can update to, and then update.