Dropbox is an online storage service used by more than 450,000 companies and organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 500, as a secure and flexible team workspace. By connecting the Dropbox, you can create a link and share it in Message by simply selecting a file such as text, image, or video in Dropbox to share in the Message of LINE WORKS mobile app.
Add Dropbox app
To use the Dropbox application, you need to add the app in the App directory.
- Press ‘App directory’ from the left menu in Admin. Tap on mobile to see the menu.
- Press the ‘Dropbox’ app.
- Press ‘Add to LINE WORKS’.
- Select members to use the app.
- Press ‘Save’.
Once the Dropbox app is added, you can check it on ‘Apps’ by opening the message room and then tapping .
Using Dropbox app
You can create a link to share a file on ‘Dropbox’ or send it from the message screen. To use the app, you need to log in to the Dropbox account.
- Tap from the message entry field.
- Tap ‘Apps’.
- Tap ‘Dropbox’.
- Log in using the Dropbox account of your choice.
- Select the file from Dropbox to share as a message.
- Send the file-sharing link to the message room by tapping ‘Choose’.