This function is only available for the Standard and Advanced plans.
You can organize posts or boards that are not used anymore.
Permanently deleting posts will free up more shared storage capacity.
You can move a post to another board or Trash, or permanently delete it.
However, the organize post function is only available on PC web.
- Select 'Service' from the left to expand the menu and press 'Board' to access the page.
- Select the ‘Clean up posts’ tab.
- Select the filter criteria. Then, select a board with posts, select the period, and enter the author, attached file count, and comment count if necessary.
Click ‘View post’ to load the posts that match your selected criteria. If there are no posts matching your selected criteria, you cannot proceed to the next step.
Click on the post count to open the Board service and view the list of posts that match your criteria.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Select how to organize the posts.
Clean-up method Description Move to the board Select a specific board to move the posts to. Click ‘Select board’ to select the bboard you want. Move to Trash Move posts to Trash.
If posts are moved to Trash, they are stored for the trash storage period and permanently deleted afterward.
Delete permanently Permanently delete posts immediately.
Permanently deleted posts cannot be restored.
- Click ‘Clean up posts’ to organize the posts. This may take a while if there are too many posts to organize. When the clean-up is finished, the supreme administrator and the requesting administrator will receive a service notification.