You can upgrade from the plan currently in use. Upgrading plans to Basic and Premium is only available on PC.
When upgrading from Lite to Basic or Premium plan, you need to register your domain and verify domain ownership.
After registering domain and verifying domain ownership, you can use your domain on LINE WORKS.
To use the LINE WORKS Mail on Basic or Premium plan, you need to set up the MX record. It may take up to 3 days to sync completely after setting up your MX record.
You cannot downgrade the plan in use.
You can only upgrade to the Lite plan on the mobile app.
- Select ‘Upgrade’ from the menu on the left of Admin to expand the menu and click ‘Upgrade’. Tap to see the menu.
- Check the connected Help Center contents and tap the upgrade link below.
- Enter your company information.
- Select a monthly contract or an annual contract, then tap ‘Next’.
- Tap ‘Upgrade’.
- Choose from ‘LINE Pay’ and ‘Credit card’ and tap ‘Next’.
- Enter your payment information.
- Select ‘Upgrade’ from the menu on the left of Admin to expand the menu and click ‘Upgrade’.
- Click ‘Upgrade’ of the plan you want to change to.
- Check the plan details, and then click ‘Upgrade’. Depending on the plan you are using, you may need to verify the domain ownership.
- Fill in the information necessary for each step of the plan upgrade and then click ‘Next’.
- Check the details of the upgrade and precautions. Then click ‘Upgrade’.