This function is only available for the Advanced plan, and Standard plan that users registered with a domain.
You can directly access LINE WORKS services using the same domain as your LINE WORKS login ID.
For immediate access, you must enter CNAME on the hosting company website.
However, you cannot use a custom URL if the default domain is the by-works.com domain provided by LINE WORKS.
- Select 'Settings' from the left to expand the menu and press 'Domain' to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- Press 'Set Custom URL' in the default domain section, and go to the 'Customized URL Settings' page.
- Select for the service you want to change, and enter a custom URL.
- Press 'Save'.
- Go to the hosting company's website.
- Go to the DNS settings and enter the hostname (domain name) and CNAME record.
- Step 1 Hostname (domain name): Enter the custom URL value submitted in Admin
- Step 2 CNAME record: enter hosts.worksmobile.com
Enter the hostname (domain name) and CNAME record on the hosting company's website using the above. You can access the service with the changed address after some time (up to 3 days).
The name server management menu and name may differ for each hosting company.
Ask the hosting company to submit the hostname (domain name) and CNAME value for easier registration.