Check the number of messages.
You can search by specifying the period and download the data in an Excel file format.
- Select 'Statistics' from the left to expand the menu. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- Press the 'Message' from the sub-menus of Statistics to access the page.
Number of messages
Displays the statistics on the number of messages.
The number of messages includes the following of sent messages: texts, stickers/emoticons, Bots, files, voice calls, video calls, group calls, and screen sharing.
However, for Bot messages, the number of recipients counts as the number of messages.
- All: When you select All, each item is included and displayed on the chart. You can easily check the proportion of each item below.
|Text||Number of general text messages and notification messages in team/group message rooms|
|Sticker/Emoticon||Number of times a sticker or emoticon was sent|
|Bot||The number of messages with the Bot|
|File||Number of files shared in the message room|
|Voice call||The number of times a voice call was made. Excluding group calls|
|Video call||The number of times a video call was made. Excluding group video calls and screen sharing|
|Group call||Group voice and video calls|
|Screen Sharing||Number of screen shares|
- Inquire: Select a specific period or enter the search period directly. Then press 'Inquire' to see the statistics. You can only search for data created less than a year.
- Download: Press 'Download' at the top right to download the page in Excel file format.