When the parent organization changes, the members and settings remain the same, and only the position of the organization changes.
Move organizations on the Organization page
In the Organization page, you can move organizations around.
- Select 'Member' from the left to expand the menu and press 'Team' to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- Press 'Move' at the top right of the organization list to enter the selection mode.
- Presson the left of an organization to drag and drop onto the place you want. To move the organization to the same layer, place it on the desired position when the blue line is displayed. To move to the lower layer, place it when the blue border in box shape is displayed.
- Press 'Save' to complete.
Move an organization on the Member page
Move organizations in the organizational chart of the Member page.
- Select 'Member' from the left to expand the menu and press 'Member' to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- While pressing the organization to move in the organizational chart, move it up and down to place it as a sub-organization, or to change its order.