Change the order of services to display on the PC app and add menus.
Service order settings
Set the order for the services (Board, Mail, Calendar, Drive, Task, Form) to display on the LINE WORKS PC app menu.
- Select 'Settings' from the left to expand the menu and press 'Customize' to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- Press 'PC App'.
- In 'Service Menu', drag and drop the service icon you want to move. Services from the left will be displayed on the top of the PC App menu. You can check the adjusted settings on the Preview section on the left.
- Save your changes by pressing 'Save' on the top right.
On the actual screen, only the services available according to the authority of each member are displayed.
Add icon menus
Add icon menus to display on the PC app menu. You can add up to 5 menus; the image file for the icons needs to meet the requirements below:
- Size: 54 x 54 pixels
- Below 1MB
- File extension: .png
- A file name can only include English letters, numbers, and specified special characters ( – _ & % ( ) ’ . , )
- Click '+ Add' from 'Custom Menu'.
- From the 'Add Custom Menu' dialogue box, click 'Upload' to upload the icon image file and enter the link URL to link to when the icon is clicked.
- Click 'OK' on the bottom.
- Click 'Save' on the top right to save.
- If more than 2 icons are added, the icon is displayed from the second icon.
- To change the icon order, hover the mouse on and change the menu order by moving the icons using .
- Click 'Initialize' on the top right.
- Click 'Save' to initialize the settings.