Restrict the IP that members access to use LINE WORKS services.
However, for stable service management, the Super Admin can access the LINE WORKS service regardless of the settings.
- Select 'Security' from the left to expand the menu and press 'Network Security' to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- You can change the settings by pressing on the right for each field.
- At the top right, press 'Save' to apply changes.
The following are the detailed descriptions of each field.
Access IP control
Access IP restriction settings
|Allow access from all IPs||
|Allow access from designated IPs only||
Note that changing to 'Allow access from designated IPs only' and then saving automatically signs out all the members from LINE WORKS services except the mobile app.
If 'Allow access from all IPs' is selected in 'Access IP Control', you can set 'Overseas login blocking' to restrict abnormal access (abusing) from abroad.
- With 'Overseas login blocking' set, you must complete identity verification with your personal email or mobile phone number when logging in with an IP of other than the 'Countries exempt from login blocking'.
- When logging in with an IP of other than 'Countries exempt from login blocking', you must complete identity verification with your personal email or mobile phone number.
- Applies to LINE WORKS mobile app, PC web, PC app, and Drive Explorer.
- However, login from external apps such as CalDAV and IMAP will not be blocked.
- You can log in without verification in the countries you have added to 'Countries exempt from login blocking'.
Manage IPs allowed to access
Manage the IP that members can access LINE WORKS.
- Add IP: Enter a new IP or IP bandwidth in 'Enter IP or IP subnet mask' and then press the 'Add' button. Press 'Save' at the top to apply changes.
- You can add in either IP or IP bandwidth format.
- Only public IP formats can be added.
- Delete added IP: Press on the right to the IP you want to delete and then 'Save' to apply changes.
Note that if you delete the registered IP and then save, members are automatically logged out of the LINE WORKS services except on the mobile app.