To access a member-specific information page, select the member from the member list of the Admin’s ‘Member’ or press ‘More’ at the bottom of the mini-profile.
For efficient management and to check usage status at glance, you can view the charts of the LINE WORKS service usage and security status. Also, along with the registered profile information, the following information and integrated functions are available.
You can check and edit the profile information such as organization and contact information of members saved in the Admin.
- Only the main organization has mark when there are multiple affiliated organizations.
- You can edit the existing profile details by pressing ‘Edit member information’ at the top right.
Security-related status and settings for security functions are available for safer use of the services.
- Password: The date of the last password change is displayed. Also, the administrator can change the member’s password or send a request for a member to change a password.
- Easy login: You can check whether the member signs in with the LINE account or a mobile phone number. Also, you can turn off the easy login function if needed.
- Auto-complete during member search: You can set whether to display the selected member during an auto-complete search when other members are entering keywords in the member search bar.
- Organization settings
- You can decide whether to display a member when the organization from the organizational chart is selected. If you do not want other employees to know that the member belongs to a specific organization, set the organization as ‘Private’.
- Set whether or not to give access to the functions per each organization unit. If the team feature is set to ‘Not use’, the team Message/Note/Calendar/Folder functions are not available. Also, you cannot access the organization-specific Form and Board functions.
Storage capacity in use
For the Basic or Premium plan users, Drive and Mail storage capacity that a member is currently in use is available.
The chart for storage capacity in use is not available for the Free and Lite plans since they do not provide the Drive and Mail services.
You can check devices in which the selected member installed and uses the LINE WORKS mobile app or Drive explorer.
- If the installed app is not up-to-date, ‘Update available’ is at the bottom of the installed app information. Click the hyperlink to send an update notification to the member.
- When you are concerned about information leakage from a former employee or lost work phone with MDM, press ‘Delete app data’ or ‘Device wipe’ on the device details. Note that data cannot be restored after deleting or initializing processes.
LINE WORKS access history of the past 90 days is displayed.
- You can view the App and Web sign-in history separately with filters.
- You can disconnect a device by pressing ‘Logout’ after checking the environment and location from the connection status list.
Also press ‘More’ at the top right for functions such as block apps, absence settings, Change ID, Delete account, Suspended (for a member suspension).
Press ‘More’ on the top right of the member information page and select ‘Block Apps’.
Block members from accessing LINE WORKS mobile and PC apps (PC Web remains available)
To unblock a member, press ‘More’ and ‘Unblock Apps’.
Select ‘Absence settings’ by pressing ‘More’ at the top right of the member information page.
The administrator can set the member’s absence on behalf of the member.
You can select among vacation, business trip, training, sick leave, leave of absence, and others for the reason of absence. Also, the period of absence can be updated.
The updated absence information will be on the member’s profile and organizational chart during the period of absence.
If you use the Mail service, you can set up to send an auto-reply email to the email sent to the member during the absence period.
Select ‘Change ID’ by pressing ‘More’ at the top right of the member information page.
You can change the member’s ID.
After the ID change, the member will be instantly signed out of all services within 5 minutes. Message ID, Contact URL, and My QR Code that are connected will be also changed.
Press ‘More’ at the top right of the member information page and then ‘Delete account’ to delete the selected member.
Press ‘More’ and then ‘Undelete’ to restore the members who were deleted less than 7 days ago.
Select ‘Suspended’ by pressing ‘More’ at the top right of the member information page.
Suspend the selected member’s LINE WORKS account.
The suspension restricts the member’s access and initializes all absence settings.
However, a member’s account and data will not be deleted after suspending.
For a suspended member, ‘Cancel Suspension’ is available when pressing ‘More’.
Resend invitation email
You can resend an invitation email to a member who chose to complete the registration through the ‘Member registration’ option.
Press ‘More’ at the top right of the member information page and select ‘Resend email invitation’.
For a member who did not provide a personal email address, enter a personal email address first, and then you can resend the invitation.
You can reset the password for members with the ‘Automatic generation’ or ‘Registration by admin’ options on the add members window.
Select ‘Reset password’ by pressing ‘More’ at the top right of the member information page.
After regenerating a password, you can inform the member with an email or prints.