Edit the information of the added organization. You can change the organization information such as the organization name, and the settings of the functions available in the Team Message Room.
For the description of each field for organization information, read ‘Add organization‘.
- Select ‘Member’ from the left to expand the menu and press ‘Organization’ to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- Select the organization that needs to be edited from the organization list to access the ‘Organizational profile’ window.
- If you press ‘Edit’ on the bottom of the ‘Organizational profile’ window, you can edit the existing information.
- The ‘Mailing list’ entry field to enter the member as the email sender is available on the ‘Edit organization’ window. When the member to display as the email sender is selected, only members who have been granted permission in ‘Designate members’ can use the email address of the mailing list. When an authorized member sends an email by selecting the mailing list as the sender, other members will automatically receive the BCC email. When the recipient of this email responds, everyone on the team will receive the email. Administrators can check who actually sent the mail in ‘Admin > Audit > Mail’.
- If you press ‘Change organizational head’ on the bottom of the ‘Member’ tab, you can change the team leader. The member must be added to the organization in advance to become the team leader.
- Press ‘Save’ to complete the editing of the organization information.