You can delete LINE WORKS accounts at any time.
Learn what deleting your account means
You’ll lose all the data in the LINE WORKS services. Make sure to back up data before deleting.
The following are backup methods.
If you cannot delete your account yet, the following screen shows up during the deleting process.
You cannot delete the account as the Supreme admin if there are still other members in LINE WORKS.
- Press the ‘Move to delete member’ button to go to the delete member page.
- Delete all members other than the Supreme admin and then try deleting again.
You cannot delete your account if there are unpaid or late payments from previous months.
- Press ‘Clear unpaid charges’ to access the ‘Billing History’ menu.
- Take care of the payments and continue with deleting your account.
How to delete your account
(Deleting paid plan accounts can only be completed on the PC web.)
- Select ‘Settings’ from the left to expand the menu and press ‘Withdraw’ to access the page. On mobile, tap the button to access the menus.
- Press the ‘Go to survey’ button.
- Select or enter the reason for leaving the service. You can also enter an email address to receive news from LINE WORKS in the future.
- Enter the administrator password. If you do not have a password for signing up with LINE ID and such, check the solution in the Help Center.
- Finally, press ‘Delete LINE WORKS’ at the bottom of the screen.
- The free plan account does not require any additional process to delete.
- The paid plan account requires payment for the given month’s use to delete.
- Press the ‘Delete LINE WORKS’ button in the survey screen to view payment page.
- You can check the monthly charges by pressing ‘Invoice’ at the top right.
- Press the ‘Make a Payment’ button at the bottom to pay the monthly fee.
- Complete the deleting process.