This function is only available for the Advanced plan.
You can add frequently used Message Room Folders to a list on Drive.
In Drive, the view settings are personalized and other members' lists will not be changed.
The default setting is 'Do not add'.
- Do not add: You can only check the folder in each message room. It will not be displayed in the Drive list.
- Add to the Drive list: This message room folder will be displayed in Drive > Message Room Folder list. You can check folders on mobile app and PC web drive. You can also sync folders in Drive Explorer.
- Tap in message room.
- Tap 'Folder'.
- Tap in Folder.
- Tap 'View in Drive'.
- Tap 'Add to Drive list' to add the message room folder to your Drive list.
- Click on the top.
- Click the message room from the list.
- Click the 'Folder' tab on the top right of the message room.
- Click in Folder.
- Select 'View in Drive' to add the message room folder to the Drive list.