You can add frequently used message room tasks to your list.
The view settings in Task are personalized, and changes will not be reflected in other members' lists.
The default setting is 'Do not add'.
- Do not add: You can check the message room tasks only in each message room. Tasks will not be displayed in the Task list.
- Add to Task list: This message room is displayed in the 'Message Room Task' list on the left of the Task service screen and in the message room selection list when creating a task. You can check the tasks on the mobile app and PC web Task.
- Tap in the message room.
- Tap 'Task'.
- Tap in Task.
- Tap 'View in Task'.
- Tap 'Add to Task list' to add a message room tasks to your Task list.
- Click on the top.
- Click the message room from the list.
- Click the 'Task' tab on the top right of the message room.
- Click in Task.
- Select 'View in Task' to add a message room tasks to your Task list.